Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Swans (some non-Kate subj)

From: "Layton, Laszlo" <LAYTONL@spp11.msmail.spe.sony.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 97 12:48:00 PDT
Subject: Swans (some non-Kate subj)
To: love-hounds <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>
Encoding: 15 TEXT

Just saw the new British re-interpreted revival of Swan Lake (with the corps
of male swans) here in Los Angeles.  For some reason, the imagery in that
show reminded me of Kate (perhaps because of the swan costume she wears in
Never 4 Ever??).  I'm curious if there are any British lovehounds out there
who saw Swan Lake during its run in London last year.  I wonder if Kate saw
it?

Also, there's a video tape of the performance (it's mentioned in the
program), but its not available here in the U.S.  Does anyone happen to own
a copy that I can persuade to either dupe for me, or send me info on how I
can purchase a copy?  Thanks so much, lovehounds!

Laszlo
"I want a mouth like a crimson gash!"