Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Infant Kiss

From: Mark Beale <beale@hdshq.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 16:50:39 +0000
Subject: Infant Kiss
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

> Infant Kiss is about a nanny who has a precocious child under her care who
> is making sexual advances towards her.  The problem is that she is feeling
> the same way towards the child.  ("All my barriers are falling.").

Isn't the song based on TURN OF THE SCREW (is that the correct title?..
by Henry James)?  The child (a boy) is possessed with the spirit of a
randy old man...

NEW ALBUM

I'm thrilled at the thought that if a new album is due by the end of the
year, surely there'll be a satisfying teaser single released quite soon
(I'll never forget the wonderful 12" of RUNNING UP THAT HILL that kept
me happy until HOL finally arrived quite some time later).