Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Terminator Kate (no Kate)

From: dlashley70@aol.com (DLashley70)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Terminator Kate (no Kate)
To: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

<<5) Let 'em both run and you have Kate singing perfectly in sequence with
the destruction of the United States of America>>

You are twisted, have too much time on your hands and you are just like me
and I want you to be my new best friend!  I am going to do this RIGHT
NOW!!  I'll let you know what I think...this sounds great!

The only other time I ever did something similar was with music videos.  I
would take all these cheesy videos, play them while listening to the
Sisters of Mercy "This Corrosion" (because it is an 11 minute song) on a
portable player and record the time of the video.  Then go through all
music (which is quite a lot) find all the songs with the same time length
and then record the video with what I thought was the best one.  I never
did any kate songs that I can remember.  The best ones were Geroge
Michael's "Father Figure" video with Siouxsie's "Dazzle" and "Faith" with
Morrisey's "What she Said" which worked really well, becuse George was
playing the guitar the whole time and that's such a guitar driven song.

Anyway....I hate people who post off topic, let's see if I can work some
Kate in here...hmmm...no, I have nothing to say about Kate, I'm Bushed out
at the moment.  I'll just put (no Kate) in the subject line~

Take care~  don