Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Help me!!!!

From: "mr.pk" <mr.pk@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Help me!!!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi
I'm down here in New Zealand, and I feel rather isolated.
The only Kate albums still available in New Zealand are Kick, Hounds and
Whole Story.
Now thats SAD.

Luckily, I work in a CD store, and own all the albums -either from the time
of their release, or as soon as I could find them

But my plight is okay, it must be so much worse for the Kate fans who
haven't discovered her yet(, or have access to illegal importing)

Kate is distributed by EMI in New Zealand.

Is there something new on it's way? I think I read some new song titles -
or maybe I've never seen them before - anyhow,
if you know something, please let me know :-)

Cheers,  katya@clear.net.nz

Katya.		  x x