Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Multi-versioned Kate (very long)

From: MiaSimone@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 12:16:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: The Multi-versioned Kate (very long)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Ronald, thank you for the fabulous list of all versions of Kate's songs, as
it answered a question I've had for ages.  Well, partially anyway, so I'm now
asking for the rest !

> December Will Be Magic Again
>    - single version  (December... 7")
>    - bongo version   (It's Christmas CD...careful: not all pressings)

I very much NEED to have the bongo version of DWBMA on CD.  It is essential
to make my stay here on planet Earth tolerable.  Now, is this "It's
Christmas" CD made domestically, or was ?  And could there ever be a chance
in hell of me getting a copy ?  Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You !!!!!!!!

Melanie