Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(Fwd) Help - video collection

From: "Donna Henderson" <donna@math.uconn.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 10:45:18 +0000
Subject: (Fwd) Help - video collection
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <donna@tatung.math.uconn.edu>

I'm Finally Running with the Hounds!!!!!!

(Insert Happy Dance here.)

From:          Self <Single-user mode>
To:            Love Hounds
Subject:       Help - video collection
Date:          Tue, 13 May 1997 12:19:39

Hey!  I tried to post this a couple of times to the new group, if it
comes through twice... please forgive (BK2MM).

I am new to the newsgroup.  Rolf was kind enough to give me some
pointers and suggested that I post the following:

I am *extremely* interested in obtaining a copy of the love-hounds
video collection (not sure of offical name..)

I think I saw something like it back in the mid to late 80's at a
"KaTe Bush NighT in the Whole" (Student Union music club, Uof MN)

Please e-mail if you can help me.....

PS I was almost CERTAIN that the lyric was "To keep *this hurt*
away".  I like the offical version better...  :-)

d~

"I don't know why I give in, but I do every time.
And here I am wondering why I did it again.
Too-ree-ay, too-ree-o, too-ree-ay, too-ree-o, too-ree-ay's what I say
     To keep me going, To keep the shit away."  Kate Bush