Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Heather Nova

From: Matthias Menk <Matthias.Menk@erziehung.uni-giessen.de>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 13:52:14 +0200 (CET)
Subject: Heather Nova
To: Lovehounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Hi Kate-Fans !

I just found Heather Nova for me this week ! Isnīt she great ?
I like her "Glow stars"-CD very much. Isnīt "Frontier" a really beautiful
song ?!!! Some other songs are great too ("My fidelity", "Spirit in you",
"Mothertongue"...). I canīt believe that I never get into her music
before. Now Iīm very interessting in her other CDs. Are they so beautiful
too ??? What would you say ???
Heathers songs create an atmosphere like flying in the air or floating
under water. I love it !

...Just want to say that !

Matt.

Perhaps I should say that sometimes her voice sounds like Tori, but thatīs
really no problem . Just enjoy the music, donīt compare it. Kate,
Tori, Happy, Heather,... -they have many in common, but they are very
different too.