Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori vs KaTe

From: Kerry White <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 23:21:48 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Tori vs KaTe
To: love-hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net>

  Hi, Well I *had* promised not to go telling privilged information but
since it's been more than a month since KaTe bothered to write me: KaTe
had a younger sister named Tori Ellen who got disinherited after she
became a witch and stole KaTe's gaffa from the family vault.  She had
thought that it would strengthen her powers but it trapped her like a fly
in amber and the time it took to get out was all KaTe needed to get a
head-start.
  When she emerged to the light of day she apologized to her sister-- she
had been under the influence of an evil djinn all that time.  The sisters
now love each other, although the minions of the djinn keep bad-mouthing
Tori.
  Well, me and my big mouth[], Now KaTe is going to demand that I send the
demos of the new cd back much too soon. 8-(

                                  KrW
       "The information superhighway is just CB with more typing"
                              :Dave Barry