Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Whio's XXXooming Who

From: len bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 21:09:53 -0500
Subject: Whio's XXXooming Who
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

>Neal Mulvenna   IBM Global Services, CLT, NC

>I seem to be getting several e-mails a week from porno-site spammers.

It's the Tuscaloosa address.  They know the Crimson Tide is there
and the market is underexploited.

> I am trying to decide which of two theorems is more correct:
>1. Everyone with an internet ID is getting this crud, or

Yes, but we are sending it back with your email address on the reply.
Perhaps the lusty lyrics we include makes them think you want more.

>2. The title "love-hounds" of this list has attracted some unwarranted
>  attention.

Yes.  I have gotten inquiries from every breeding kennel and dog show
in six neighboring counties.

>Any thoughts?

Karen is Kate but don't tell IED.  He thinks she is a genius
when in fact, it's all first hand knowledge.

Oh, BTW:  Yes, Kate is a Witch.  IED said it was true and he
got it from Karen and she should know you know.

len (still framing and loving it)