Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Favouite Covers by Kate

From: "Michelle . Pate" <pate_m@cmr.fsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 18:04:57 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Favouite Covers by Kate
To: "Collinson, Wendy" <Wendy.Collinson@olsy.co.uk>
cc: "'love-hounds@gryphon.com'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Collinson, Wendy wrote:

> Let it Be, Long & Winding Road, She's Leaving Home ...

I am at once both a Beatles and Kate freak.  How on earth do I find
recordings of these songs?  Plus, all should be warned of the KB:Home
Demos CD on The Genuine Pig.  Be careful, you can actually peel the
information off of the CD if you're not careful.  This happened to me by
accident.  They must be manufactured strangely.  Pout.

Michelle