Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another KaTemas message.....

From: krys.thomas@wmcmail.wmc.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 14 May 97 16:21:38 GMT
Subject: Another KaTemas message.....
To: <Love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Return-Receipt-To: <krys.thomas@wmcmail.wmc.ac.uk>

     ....still having problems delivering messages.  If you have mailed me
     in the last 48 hours in relation to KaTemas, please mail me again.
     I'm getting incoming mail, but am unable to reply to about 99%.

     I'm sending out flyers in the snail mail, so if you want the further
     info please mail your address to me!

     Be patient folks, this internet stuff is weird at times...

     Bright blessings

     Krys XX