Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Terminator Kate

From: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 21:32:37 -0300
Subject: Terminator Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Okay........so i was thinking about the song "Breathing" the other
day.....about how it's concerned with nuclear war and I was thinking about
"Terminator II" and how that is about a nuclear war....and i started to
think "Breathing", "Terminator II", "Breathing/Terminator II!"

I beagn to wonder what would have happended if they had used Kate's song in
the film and I began to think where they could have used it (I'm always
thinking I can do better than some directors - who doesn't, right?)

SO I cued up my tape, turned down the TV volume,  cued up the CD, turned UP
the CD volume......

WOW!  s'COOL !!!!!!

Here's what you do to have Kate singing over the film.

1) Get yer Terminator II film.

2) Fast forward to the point when Sarah Connor has the dream about the
nuclear explosion.  1:13:35 into the film (on my copy) - just when the
dream sequene starts as she walks across the grass to the playground -
press pause

3) run "Breathing"

4) Just after the 3:15 mark on the CD press play on the vid

5) Let 'em both run and you have Kate singing perfectly in sequence with
the destruction of the United States of America

Have Fun

Love

Dave