Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Translation, hidden meanings

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 11:24:00 -0700
Subject: Translation, hidden meanings
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Sorry to be taking so long with the promised translation from Italian.  The
Loved One is working horrendously long hours on a major project due to be
presented on another coastline in a few days, so she's not available to do
translations at the moment.  If anyone else can do it, go ahead, but it
might take another week for us to get around to it.  Sorry for the delay.
Too many modern Western pressures.

Meanings of The Infant Kiss and Breathing?  Well, I suppose it is time to
reveal the hidden knowledge of these esoteric texts.

The Infant Kiss is actually based on a secret Hermetic text, passed on
verbally from Master to Initiate for thousands of years, about the Healing
Kiss of the Sacred Infant -- not really an infant at all, but a
manifestation of . . . well, I may say no more without fears of hideous
reparations by those who protect such knowledge.  Just check out the ending
of 2001 A Space Odyssey.

Of course, Breathing is an entirely different story -- as we all know the
song is a thinly disguised message about the origins of humanity on an
ocean planet orbiting the star Altair.  Yes, it's true, man and dolphin
were once the same creature, brought to Earth by our interstellar
progenitors.  There are dozens of books on the subject. Just ask your local
FBI agent.

Karen

P.S.  For a small fee, you too can have Madame Karen create secret meanings
for your songs, poems, or videos.  Call 888-GET-REAL for your free
consultation.  $3.00 per minute outside Rhode Island and Nebraska.