Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH1 special and New Album

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 10:09:28 -0700
Subject: VH1 special and New Album
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

The VH1 special is partly available on the US "The Sensual World Videos"
VHS, but is substantially cut.  It is available in it's entirety on the
Japanese version of the TSW videotape.

It is also on one or another of the Love Hounds Collection tapes, but I
can't remember which one.

On the new album, Rolf posted a URL last week that leads us to the Italian
Kate Bush fan site.  There is a fascinating bit about one of their
constituency having a conversation with Dave Gilmour . . . my partner
speaks Italian and is helping me translate this conversation for us.  I'll
post it in a few days.  Some of the language appears to be slang or special
to the music industry, so there will be a few gaps, but we should be able
to give everyone the gist of it.

Later,  Karen