Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Inquiring mind wants to know!

From: Johanna Shafer <jshafer@truman.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 20:24:26 -0500
Subject: Inquiring mind wants to know!
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Hello all!

This weekend I came across two Kate vinyls that intrigued me: the first was
1986 Bird in the Hand for $7.00 (US).  The other was something that looked
homegrown (or should I say Homeground?!): a white jacked with a pink
photocopied picture of Kate with the words "Live" and "Wow" on it.  I got
the idea that it was songs and interviews.  The back said it was a limited
edition, and limited to 500 pressings and this was stamped #485.  It was
selling (at an undisclosed location in case it is a treasure!) for $25.00
(US).

Don't know the condition of either--not mint, of course. But if anyone has
any information they can share with me, I'd sure appreciate it (off-list is
fine).

Thanks heaps and tons!  -jks