Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Digests screw-ups

From: gdavis@nsi.edu (Glen A. Davis)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 12:53:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Digests screw-ups
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Does anyone know what's going on with the digest form of Lovehounds?  For
the past week everytime one comes into my mailbox, it completely jams my
whole e-mail service.  Somehow the lovehounds digest inserts itself where I
can't delete it permanantly and it blocks all my incoming email.  Even if I
trash it, it just shows up again (the same one) everytime I open my mailbox.

Our systems admin. says the digest is being formatted incorrectly when sent out.
So regretfully after being a list member for the last 4 or 5 years I must
unsubscribe from lovehounds :(

If anyone knows how I or the list can fix the problem, please email me and
I'll resubscribe.  Signing off for now.

     Glen Davis
     NSI
     San Diego, CA