Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Waiting

From: Len Bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 15:45:45 -0600
Subject: Waiting
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Could she do it quicker?  Probably.

Would she do it better?  That depends.

Will she do it soon?  When she wants to.

Do we have the right to be impatient?  Irrelevant.  We are.

Does she owe us?  She makes it; we buy it.  Fair dinkum.

Are we mad?  We're her fans.

Deity or songstress?  Personally, I'm not into the mythic thing.
Just my way.  Love is love.  Say less; do more.  If someone
asks you to take poison to prove it, call the cops.

Does she care?  We want the kiss, but we'll take the rose.

Is she fat?  She's Kate.

Let it shine, KT.  We're waiting.

len