Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Unidentified subject!

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 28 Mar 97 11:43:39 EST
Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
To: cerebus@mega.megamed.com, love-hounds@gryphon.com

--- Horace One-Eye wrote:
>but KT should be just as strong in this decade.

Uhh, wait a minute. Nobody can be expected to produce more than one
masterpiece in their life. It's nice when they do, but don't stay up late
waiting.
--- end of quoted material ---
sorry I split the previous response and this one.....

If you look at the "masters"  (Kate, Pink Floyd, Peter Gabriel, etc.)
youy will see that "masterpiece"  is (has been) used to describe every
single album they made.   That why we call these artists "masters".

peace

ron