Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kick Inside Midi

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 21:03:22 -0600
Subject: Re: Kick Inside Midi
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Hi len,

> Great Job, Bryan!  First rate!
>
> ... even on this lowly soundblaster.

The hardest part was getting the speed right, the album version
speeds up and down *A LOT*. So I have tried to be as close as I
could, but the speed seemed to change depending on the various
MIDI players I have! Only by a small amount, it is right on one
of the players I have.

> Can I mirror this in the KateWorlds?

Of course, I'm only too pleased that someone likes my efforts as
much as I do. Anyway, as Kate says, it's not who, but the music
that is the important thing, and the important thing here is that
a wonderful piece of music can be heard by many people.

			Bryan Dongray

Hmmm, I wonder which piece I should tackle next?