Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Box Set (Japanese Version)

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 06:50:34 -0800
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Box Set (Japanese Version)
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Johanna Shafer wrote:

> I got mine a couple of years ago.  It was listed at about $160 and I got it
> for 20% off from the store that ordered it for me.  However, I was quite
> disappointed because all of the liner notes are in Japanese (one of the few
> languages I *don't* do!) and hadn't realized that an English version was an
> option

Tippi is right -- you can find all the information from the
Japanese text online. You can tell if you stare long enough at
the text that it's a chronology of Kate's career. There are
dates and mentions (in English) of Kate's releases in
chronological  order.

Furthermore, had you gotten the English version, there *is* no
text, so you didn't lose out at all (except for maybe those
stickers). The sound quality of your Japanese set is supposedly
the best!

Robb