Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Box Set (Japanese Version)

From: chai@torfree.net (Tippi Chai)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:15:58 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Box Set (Japanese Version)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Johanna Shafer <jshafer@truman.edu> wrote:
>However, I was quite
>disappointed because all of the liner notes are in Japanese

If you have the books "Kate Bush Complete" and "A Visual Documentary" then you
have all the liner notes already - the Japanese version was just a mixture
from these sources. And besides, I believe the Japanese pressings have
great sound.

BTW here in Toronto I see box sets from sale again; they have stickers
that say British Import.

--
Tippi Chai   <*>   chai@torfree.net   <*>   Toronto, Canada  <*>  B5-5266
"Initiating 'Getting the Hell out of Here' manoeuvre." - Lennier / Babylon 5