Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

strange phenomena

From: meredith <meth@smoe.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 21:49:55 -0500
Subject: strange phenomena
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi!

John Walker posted:

>HoL was the first Kate Bush I ever heard.  My college roommate was a DJ
>for the college radio station (WFIT in Melbourne, FL),

Whoa, weird!  WFIT was my radio introduction to Kate as well, but when _The
Whole Story_ came out, instead of HoL.  I heard a lot of RUTH and the new
vocal of "Wuthering Heights" during that long and sorry summer of '87... sigh.

I *loved* that radio station.  A lot of who I am as a music fan is because
of it.  What memories. :)

| Meredith Tarr                                              meth@smoe.org |
| Boonton, NJ USA                                http://www.smoe.org/~meth |
|       "I'll take implosion over dissolution any day" - Emily Bezar       |