Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate complete book, EMI anniversary albums

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:17:53 -0800
Subject: Kate complete book, EMI anniversary albums
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Norman,

I think the Kate Complete book is still in print and should be available or
order-able (new word) at your local musical instrument and sheet music
store.  It isn't very expensive for what you get.

Does anyone have a press release or details about the EMI anniversary
albums?  So far we've seen TKI actually come out, but we've also got rumors
about a HOL release, and now someone mentioned The Whole Story as well.
Could one of you folks in the UK call over to EMI and see if they will give
you any info?  It's a bit pricey to call them from San Francisco!

Karen  kln@staralliance.com

Karen Newcombe  kln@staralliance.com

I am not this steeply sloping hour in which you see me hurrying -- Rainer
Maria Rilke