Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HoL

From: Stan Yunick <s-yunick@uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 01:01:04 -0600
Subject: Re: HoL
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Yeah, for the ditty on the special rerelease of HOL, I hope it does get
mentioned that HOL is what brought Kate to people's attention in the US.

I bought the RUTH single and played it to death, then got the CD.
HOL was actually the first recording in Compact Disc format I ever
bought.  I then slowly worked back through the rest of her collection
(which was great--gave me something to fill in the gaps between
releases).

Stan