Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate VS Tori

From: Delirium <klg67577@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 11:51:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Kate VS Tori
To: carl@credo.ie
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com, precious-things@smoe.org
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I realy don't see the likeness either... and it makes me really angry when
people call Tori a Kate wanna be...  I honestly don't really like Kate...
but thats another story...

Another thing that recently ticked me off....  I was at Mike Whys RAINN
page and I read the most recent review of the RAINN concert... and the
person made the assumption that Tori and Trent Reznor were together
because of the NIN references in her songs. THe reviewer also said that
the reason Tori is singing Hurt is to rub it in Trents face that they're
not together anymore or something.
I really hate it when these reviewers say things and its like- they know
NOTHING about tori!

Kristina

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997 carl@credo.ie wrote:

> Why is there always some silly comparison between Kate & Tori ??
>
> Kate is nothing like Tori and Tori is nothing like Kate, the only
> simularities are there're both women they both play the piano and they both
> write brilliant songs.
>
> Nuff said !!!
>
> "Beelzebub is aching in my belly-o" - Kate
>
> "Had me a trick and a kick and your message" - Tori

            "Don't think I'll be going as fast as I came..."
                                -Tori Amos

    "You were born in the 60s- You made a war with the Vietnamese-
     We loved LSD- We died easily- Can't we just say c'est la vie?"
                               -Cibo Matto