Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No KaTe Content - E-Mail Problems!!!

From: jOHN Light <jOHN@delcom.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 21:42:33 -0800
Subject: No KaTe Content - E-Mail Problems!!!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi there everyone!  I am really having trouble with my E-Mail and if you
sent me any E-Mail in the last 10 days chances are I have not gotten it.

First my E-Mail server had  grown so much and was transporting so much mail
they had a crash and were down for 3-4 days and then someone had sent an
E-Mail bonb to AKAmail and that has been down for 3 days...and is still
down....so what could I do???

I called my brother and he has set me up with a new and hopefully more
reliable E-Mail account.  so my new E-Mail address is  jOHN@delcom.com .

If you have tried to reach me and not had a reply please resend your E-Mail
to me at jOHN@delcom.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

jOHN
jOHN@delcom.com

PLEASE NOTE THE VERY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!