Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate (and Dar) on Party of Five

From: "Michael R. Abram" <70604.3311@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 27 Feb 97 03:16:02 EST
Subject: Re: Kate (and Dar) on Party of Five
To: Ani Difranco List <ani-difranco-digest@world.std.com>, Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>, Fumbling List <fte@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au>
Cc: Meredith Tarr <meth@smoe.org>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Message text written by Pepprchili@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 21:22:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Dar!!!

Hey guys, I was just watching Party of Five, and in a bar or whatever scene,
I heard background music and was mesmerized by it, and I was like, what IS
this, I TOTALLY  know what this is, is this Dar? And it was!  Just wanted to
share that fuzzy buzz that I got from that.
Sheela
<
 I wondered who that was...

Well, I got a HUGE RUSH from the first piano chord of Kate Bush's "This Woman's
Work" at the END of this episode -- and they played the WHOLE SONG!  It fit so
perfectly... it's obvious the producers had seen Kate's video, with the hospital
room.  That lovely song is on her album "The Sensual World", if you're not
familiar.

Gotta love that Party!

Michael

"Oh darling, make it go away"