Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Digests Wanted

From: John Lang <106404.421@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:12:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Digests Wanted
To: Love-hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On the 22nd Feb 1997 I wrote:
>Could someone please forward copies of the Love-hounds
>digest #39, #40 and #41 to me as I seem to have missed
>out on them.
>
>thanks

Do these digests exist?  I have had no response, except from
Chris.A.Nelson@lmco.com who was kind enough to forward
some others that I had missed.

So, if anyone has digests V13 #39 - 41 could they please put
a forlorn-hound out of his misery and point them my way.

         I put this moment >>>>>>>>>>>> here

            John Lang <<<<< Plymouth, England

                     106404.421@compuserve.com