Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Q: Kate in the States?

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 03:40:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Q: Kate in the States?
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

William Crawford asked:

>    Something I've been trying to get answered definitively for most of the
>last decade...has Kate Bush ever been, let alone toured, in the U.S.?  I've
>been told (albeit not by even remotely reputable sources) that she did ONE
>tour shortly after _Hounds of Love_ was released, but I doubt it...I remember
>reading somewhere that she was afraid of flying.  ^_^  Can someone please,
>please clear up this fog?
>
>...w.c.
>--
>+---------------------------------------------+------------------------------+
>|  Bill Crawford - ah401@detroit.freenet.org  | Genom Heavy Industries, Dev. |
>| ------------------------------------------- |         Complex West         |
>| "Remember when I told you we had no future? |  --------------------------  |
>|               Well...this is it!"           |  "We are your everything."   |
>+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Anything for a guy who quotes Steve Roberts (via Blank Reg) in his sig
*and* uses kao ma aku emoticons...

Check the "Gaffaweb Dictionary" section of Gaffaweb -- the official web
site of the Love-Hounds and rec.music.gaffa -- where you'll find listings
for "Saturday Night Live" and "Live At Five" which provide a glimpse of a
couple of visits Kate made to my home town.  These were by no means her
only visits to the United States, but they were the only ones I wrote
entries for.

As a general rule, if you have any questions about Kate or Kate-related
things, Gaffaweb should be the first place you look.  Make a point of
getting more familiar with the stunningly wonderful FAQ.  There will be a
quiz afterward.

RAB

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/