Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Web Pages

From: Chris Williams <chrisw@wwa.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 17:39:52 -0600
Subject: Re: Kate Web Pages
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>I'm looking for a good Kate web site or two - the only one I've been
>able to find is Linklog's.  Anyone know of any?

   Time for today's Gaffaweb plug!

   A list of Kate web pages can be found in the rec.music.gaffa FAQ
on Gaffaweb at http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/

   I thnk you might find gaffaweb a fairly impressive site as well.

>I also have a web site about women in music which Kate fans might like:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/3138

   Please consider adding valid NOFRAMES information, or perhaps
performing a frame-actomy. Many people are not able to see this page
at all. Use of frames gets an automatic 1 point deduction from some
reviewers I could name as well.

Chris Williams of
   Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
      chrisw@wwa.com
"How perfectly goddamn delightful it all is, to be sure" - C. Crumb