Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FS: Kate CDs (including _Home Demos_)

From: jchokey@leland.stanford.edu (James Chokey)
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 19:46:36 -0800
Subject: FS: Kate CDs (including _Home Demos_)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

   I'm selling the following two Katedisks:

$7   _Aspects of the Sensual World_, a five song mini-CD with the following
            tracks: "The Sensual World", "Be Kind to My Mistakes", "I'm Still
            Waiting", "Ken", and "The Sensual World [instrumental
            version]"/

$20   _Home Demos_ boot w/ early demos, recently discussed in the "Cathy Demos"
            thread.

      Assuming that you live in the U.S, postage should only be $1.50 more.
Any questions/inquiries should be send to me at <jchokey@leland.stanford.edu>.

P.S.  I also have a CD of an Italian bootleg called _Wow_ which purports
to be from a concert in Amsterdam on April 29, 1979, but which sounds to
my ears a bit too much like the concert from the Hammersmith Odeon (w/
the songs being performed in a different order) for that to be the case.
If you're interested, make me an offer.

       --  Jim C.

| James A. Chokey                            jchokey@leland.stanford.edu |
|        Exile sur le sol au milieu des huees,                           |
|        Ses ailes de geant l'empechent de marcher.                      |
|                                             --  Baudelaire             |