Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thanks, Rolf!

From: 181823@econz.unizar.es
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 20:10:27 +0100
Subject: Thanks, Rolf!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi! In LH digest n.32, Rolf Peukert wrote a listof on-line mailorder
stores. In the name of all the clumsy newbies of LH, i have to say: a big
"Thank you!!!!". I found it very useful, and you don't know how difficult
is too find inside Internet the
"very-particular-thing-that-i'm-looking-for". Thanks again, Rolf!.
Another topic. Robb McCaffree wrote:

>	And now I forget if it was Mary Steenburgen
>or Anne Archer (I think it was a young Anne) who
>shared the screen with *Roddy* McDowall in another
>rather insipid flick called "Dead of Winter."

 I saw the film, and i'm almost sure that she was Mary Steenburgen. I can
say one more actress that looks like Kate: Victoria Principal.(no joke)

By the way, anyone can tell what i have to do the subscribe to Homeground?
I sent a message to the email, but i didn't get a reply.

Well, that's all. Bye!

---- Guillermo Gomez (the only Love-Hound from not-so-sunny Spain)

P.S.: Sorry again for my very poor english.