Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love Hound traits

From: Darrell Henry <darrh@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 14:17:35 -0600
Subject: Love Hound traits
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi to all who honour HerKateness,

Karen Newcombe is right on target with the Top 10 Love Hound
Characteristics. Excellent summary of traits. I personally have had to
experience Kate alone, and nowdays don't dare mention her to anyone else
for fear of the two typical reactions: either "that 'weird' (or other
unflattering word), singer" or "Who???". In the past, I've had to keep
all KT related objects and music in hiding in my own home to avoid
comments from others like "Your crazy", and "Shes a witch!" (No joke).

Thanks to Love Hounds for the support this newsgroup gives.

Darrell

"Being a Kate Bush fan is an exercise in isolation" - E.B.