Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate look-Alikes

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 00:25:58 -0800
Subject: Re: Kate look-Alikes
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Bonnie wrote:

> hallo
>
>         This may have been mentioned, but-- Mary Steenbergen, my god! There is this
one seen in a rather insipid Malcolm McDowell
movie called 'Time After Time

>                                                         Bonnie

	And now I forget if it was Mary Steenburgen
or Anne Archer (I think it was a young Anne) who
shared the screen with *Roddy* McDowall in another
rather insipid flick called "Dead of Winter." Well,
there's a scene when Anne, attempting to escape the
mansion where Roddy is holding her captive, ends up
crawling through the snow. At one point, she looks
up and I half expected her to yell, "I can't hear
you!" and Roddy to reply "You must sing back the
symbols!"

/+)* (line, cross, curve and snowflake)

Robb