Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TLTC&TC

From: Chris Williams <chrisw@wwa.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 23:42:35 -0600
Subject: Re: TLTC&TC
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Hi everyone!
>
>It has been a while since I have written, but I have been lingering.  I
>just bought some really cool Kate stuff.  I found a vinyl compy of the #rd
>Secret Policemans Ball with a live RUTH with David Gilmour, and I found a
>video of the line, the cross, the curve, and here is my question-is this
>just a video or are there film prints floating around out there that ran in
>arthouses?  I would love to get one to run at my college.

   According to reports, the film prints shown in the US and Canada
were carried here by Kate. We don't know exactly how many prints there
are, but prints are fairly expensive. I doubt that more than 5 show prints
exist.

>Hope all is well, and if anyone knows where to get that fruit fabric that
>Kate had a dress made from for Eat the Music, let me know <g>

   No idea...but we did see some earrings that Kate once wore featured
(on a model) on CNN's "Style With Else Klench" (sp?).