Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

For Kate

From: John Lang <106404.421@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 18:02:20 -0500
Subject: For Kate
To: "INTERNET:love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

                      _ DreamBird _

      Staggered by emotion, toppled by illusion
        Freely I submit to her world of sound
        Swayed by devotion, lost in confusion
     Now my heart has gone to the lost and found

          Running up a hill, flying on a kite
      Sitting in a warm room, warm and soothing
       Blow away for Bill, Swallow in the night
        Passing through air that's moving, moving

           DreamBird sing your song of love

             Every time I hear your voice
          My existence just stands still
            Even then the simplest choice