Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Felicity, Felicity, you fill me with electricity...

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 23:48:00 -0500
Subject: Felicity, Felicity, you fill me with electricity...
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I expected there might be a few other people who would recognize the source
of my little quip.  I *didn't* expect so many people to respond, and so
quickly!  The first three responses came in almost simultaneously, all
apparently sent mere moments after my comment was posted.  But Lane
Stephenson of Dallas narrowly edged out the competition and is arbitrarily
declared the winner.  Lane, if you'll send me a mailing address, a token of
my appreciation will be wending its way to you shortly.  Everyone else who
responded receives my sincere thanks!  (Yeah, I know, pretty lame, huh?)

Of course, I still want to know what that "Sodom and Gomorrah" crack was
all about...

RAB

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/