Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on Tour

From: "Larry J. Hernandez" <alundra@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 22:23:58 -0700
Subject: Re: Kate on Tour
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Allan Anderson was dreaming (get it? dreaming?) when he wrote:

> Actually, my plot to get Kate to tour involves getting Roy Harper, who is
> prolly going to be playing some places up here in the SF Bay area in
> January, to give her a call about a guest appearance.  I'll let you know
> how it progresses...

Allan, back in late November, 1989, in London, two days after
Kate had graced us with her presence for over an hour(!)
at the Konvention, I attended a Roy Harper show.  Vickie, Chris, IED,
and Jorn had already gone back to the States, or I know they would
have been there with me.  :)

You can imagine how I wished for the scenario you described above.
Alas, no Kate.  So if you believe she might show up in California,
I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona you might be interested
in. ;-)   Heck, Roy even smoked a joint on stage that someone
in the audience had thrown.  Some would say that Kate would have
enjoyed such a situation... ;)

BTW, Roy's show was very intense.  It was GREAT, in fact.  It's
one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I'm sure you will enjoy it.
But throw the poor man some nice Humbolt County bud.  Especially if
they still roll joints in England with half tobacco!   Yuk. :)

Larry (alundra@flash.net) "not related to Fat Freddie's cat."