Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's new album

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 10:51:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate's new album
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

<< Hi Samantha,
<<Thanks for your response ! When you say limited pressing, do you mean LP or

<<CD, or do you mean both ? Do you happen to know the title of her new
release ?
<<Get back to me ,please.
<<Thank you,
<<Mark
<<wyzdom@skypoint.com >>
<<

Wow!  Do I feel "in the know" here or what!  As we all know very well, the
working title is something about "Elysian Fields"....I don't remember what it
was exactly....I'm sure any other fanatical Love-Hound could give you a
better answer.  But that was only the working title and while it's likely to
stay the same, we all know how Kate is....she may surprise us once again!

~~~Samantha