Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Kate on Tour

From: LOVEnANGER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 21:42:15 -0500
Subject: RE: Kate on Tour
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

<<Subject: Kate on tour!!??
<<
<<Anyone know when and where?
<<
<<Seattle, Vancouver B.C. ??
<<
<<I NEED to know..
<<
<<thank you,
<<Jeff Anderson
<<anderjd@cnw.com >>
<<

Well, Jeff....I vaguely remember hearing that Kate was supposed to do a tour
of small clubs and college venues across the states this month and next.
 It's worth checking into if you're into that small nightclub scene thing,
but as for me, I'd rather wait until she comes around next summer with her
full-blown 30-city U.S. tour.  I can't tell you where I heard it from, but my
sources have revealed that she'll be here on the West Coast around mid-late
June (just in time for my birthday!  Yippee!)  Anyway, sorry I can't help you
more.

If you see her show...make sure you post and let us know all about it.  I
think most Love-Hounds will be waiting for the big tour in lieu of this
little one she's so recently embarked on.

+++
LOVEnANGER
+++