Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Looks

From: "barnster" <barnster@hell.com>
Date: 11 Dec 1996 09:19:25 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's Looks
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

About a half year ago, I questioned if Kate was not a beautiful woman,
would all of you still listen to her music.  Seems as if the thread has
returned in recent weeks.  I'm sure that her good looks helps, especially
if one is to be an entertainer.  Whether you are attracted to men or women,
a pretty face is more appealing than a plain one.  I'm looking forward to
decades from now when she is crinkled as if an old apple, stumbling around
with a cane, hawking up phlegm after every sentence, to see if any of us
would still buy her records.  I sure hope we would!

barnster