Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and Witchcraft (was Re: Lily)

From: hedgefield@aol.com (Hedgefield)
Date: 15 Dec 1996 16:56:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate and Witchcraft (was Re: Lily)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I think that Kate is into spiritual exploration. She has read some
Gurdjieff, the Bible, Sufi texts, and possibly other eastern paths.
Because she is an artist, she is probably inquisitive about many various
possibilities and strange phenomena (make a great song) just like the rest
of us. I am sure that some heavy people got the ball rolling years ago and
now thats all she really looks for.