Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wow...

From: Ingemar.C.Akerblom@telia.se
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 96 18:19:52 +0100
Subject: Wow...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi everyone.

Isn’t it wonderful every time you find a new Kate Bush record at a
local swap meet! As when I recently found the CD "Wow", which claimed
to be a 1979 Amsterdam live recording. Printed in Italy (GDR CD 9213)
and a sleeve with some quite interesting spelling (Oh England, My
Linearity, etc. )  :-)

But how disappointed aren’t you when you find out that this wasn't any
Amsterdam recording - but just another version of the Hammersmith
concert. After a verification at the Gaffa-web, where other prints of
"Wow" have been discussed, I just say: fooled again! So please be
warned, if you ever find this tempting CD "Wow" :-(

But I know what would make me really happy again. A copy of the
Lovehounds and Katetopia videos! So please, if anyone is willing to
make a PAL copy of these masterpieces, send me a mail a s a p!  :-)

Thanks
Ingemar
ingemar.c.akerblom@telia.se