Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #388

From: waldn@ucla.edu (I Came To The Woods Because . . . )
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 07:28:54 GMT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #388
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

ANGLTRED@aol.com wrote:

><<  I love Kate,and I can wait,but everybody's getting my hopes up ! They've
>been
> talking about her album for the last 6 months. Does anybody really know ?
> Mark >>

>The new album that's coming out next Tuesday, Christmas Eve.  My advice is to
>get to a Tower Records near you several days in advance and camp out before
>the limited edition copies are sold out.

Actually, tomorrow morning the tickets to her concert go on sale too,
at every Ticket Master outlet!  Other news:  cheddar cheese is
actually good for you, Newt Gingrich resigned from office, OJ
confessed at the witness stand, and Madonna will be releasing a gospel
box set!  :P

Norman

Well . . . just saying it can even make it happen!

If you are new, but you are dazed and confused,
Just ask greghewritesletters for the newbie pack!
You'll be glad you did!  :)
rmta-newbie@oak.webville.com