Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW Vol. III & Live, etc.

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 23:48:29 -0500
Subject: Re: TWW Vol. III & Live, etc.
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

darryl1@flash.net wrote:

>The sound quality of the Live vol. varies, of course, depending on the
>recording
>source and some of the tracks are lip synchs but its pretty good overall.
>I took them to work to play on my CD Rom - Its very inspirational to listen to
>while writing Windows95 code. ;-).

Strangely enough, I listen to Happy Rhodes while designing Macintosh
resource forks.  Must be some hidden symbolism here...

>Also, could anybody (probably someone in the UK) tell me what
>The Comic Strip and GLC is?? I'd like to know what Kate's
>song 'Ken' is about..??

There is lengthy discussion on just this subject at a Kate Bush-oriented
website called Gaffaweb, which I heard about from someone a while back.  :-)

RAB

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/