Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Womons WOrk Box

From: punki@ins.at (Punki)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 21:34:41 +0100
Subject: This Womons WOrk Box
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi All,

I have got my "Shoe Box" (the official) yesterday, and I woudn't believe it
if I haden't seen it my self!

EMI denys the existence of the LP version of this wonderful box! The
original statement is:

CDKBBX 1  This Woman's Work
        This box set, available on cassete and CD
        only, contained all of Kate's studio albums
        to date as well as extra albums containing
        B-sides and extra tracks thus encompassing
        KAte'S entire recording carreer to date.

Punki