Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: breathing and wedding list

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 96 16:22:57 GMT
Subject: Re: breathing and wedding list
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Hi all,
>
>I was just wondering, why "do bears" is included on the LH-tapes and "breathing"
>(from the same shows) is excluded? I own the official "comic relief" tape,
>though, so I can watch it anyway, but, as I said, I was just wondering why.

   Because the whole thing was edited in one night in a borrowed editing
suite, and I couldn't leave to go home and get any tapes I forgot. Coupled
with the fact that I don't own the official Comic Relief tape, and our copy
of Breathing was on a different tape. I took as many tapes as I could
fit into a backpack.

>Is there to be another LH-collection? If so, is there any chance that it will
>contain the prince's trust version of "the wedding list"?

   Yes there will be, and there is no reason why it won't be included.

Chris Williams of
   Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
      chrisw@wwa.com
"How perfectly goddamn delightful it all is, to be sure" - C. Crumb