Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

breathing and wedding list

From: marcusb@algonet.se (Marcus Bengtson)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 14:37:46 +0100 (MET)
Subject: breathing and wedding list
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all,

I was just wondering, why "do bears" is included on the LH-tapes and "breathing"
(from the same shows) is excluded? I own the official "comic relief" tape,
though, so I can watch it anyway, but, as I said, I was just wondering why.

Is there to be another LH-collection? If so, is there any chance that it will
contain the prince's trust version of "the wedding list"?

Marcus.
"I think we're headin' for a hole. A deep dark hole"
                    Dalbello