Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori, videos, etc.

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 96 04:11:18 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori, videos, etc.
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>     Concerning the Love-Hounds video collection, I'd be interested to
>know what's on it.  I already have a copy of the Xmas TV special w/
>PG, but I'm sure there's probably plenty that I'm lacking (anyone have
>the RUTH "Wogan" video that was shown here in the US as THE video?)

   The collection contains several Wogan appearances as well as
Saturday Night Live.

   There is are PAL master tapes in Europe, the UK and Australia. If
those dubbers are no longer in operation, we might be able to make
a new PAL master, but it will take a bit of time. I don't currently have
a PAL/NTSC converter, but I am in the market for one.

   When I get a chance, I will be putting the list up on my web page.