Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori

From: BUSKDOD1@livjm.ac.uk
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 1996 13:47:14 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Tori
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I know that Tori has been debated much on this service, but I'd just like to
add my comments to the debate.

I only really got into Tori in the first place because she was dubbed the
"New Kate Bush", but now I've gone past the stage of liking her for this, and
love her for herself, and not who the press say she's trying to imitate.

And that's all I really wanted  to say, surely in the big music industry out
there there's room for them both.

BTW- we've heard Tori's comments on Kate, I wonder what Kate would have to
say about Tori?

Kevin ;-)